Galveston's Original Spice and Import, since 1944.
Walking into Maceo Spice & Import is like taking a step back into the America we know and love. From the second you enter the front doors, your senses will be flooded with the wonderful smell of fresh spices and herbs. Take a look around and you will see photos of yesteryear hung above the shelves that are fully stocked with specialty import foods from all over the world. You hear the blender churning in the packing room and the hustle and bustle of the employees getting orders together for local restaurants. The food is incredible, the service is unsurpassed, and the products are exceptional.
News & Media
- Maceo Spice & Import: The Spicy Side of Legacy - Galveston Island Guide
- 11 beach-side eateries that Galveston locals love - Dallas Morning News
- Galveston 'queen of the spices' continues her family's legacy - Galveston County Daily News
- News: It's All In The Olive Salad - Texas Escapes
- Maceo family lays claim to first muffuletta - Houston Chronicle